Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend Randomness!

Oh yeah, habits are really not for me. I missed writing for 2 days, sorry. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit; 21 days of doing something again and again and again. This was supposed to be the rationale behind this blog, but anyway, I promise, promise, promise that I will not miss a day anymore. Or else.
But you see, I've been busy. Very busy.

Friday was spent at work, then with the girls, to watch SATC 2, and Saturday was spent at work again, then bowling and then videoke. Today I had a volleyball game at 7am. And yes, it still puzzles me why I keep myself busy during weekends, when all I really wanna do is sleep. I have no doubts, you'll be hearing more of this from me, since I don't see myself really slowing down anytime soon. Haha. :)

Anyway, just to share, here's what keeps me excited these days --

I now play volleyball again! :) This was taken this morning, at our game versus some at team, whose name escapes my mind right now. Nevermind that we're not super, super great, but the important thing is that we're doing something healthy, for a change. :) Admittedly, working in a BPO environment is very toxic, with people's hobbies being mostly geared towards things like smoking, alcohol and starbucks. Plus, with each ounce of sweat that I sweat out (and trust me, I sweat A LOT during games and practices) I feel like I'm sweating out all my frustrations and issues, which I find so great. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment