Friday, May 11, 2012

I miss you.

Warning: Extremely cheesy entry.

I feel like the rug has been pulled out from under me. The two weeks of preparation for my departure should have been enough; in fact, I was half wishing I'd just get it over with, to end the drama and the suspense. I'm sure you were wishing the same thing too to end my endless questioning of what you'd miss most about me.

At the back of my mind, I was thinking that this is good. I'd finally get it all over with -- you and the whole situation. I knew I needed this. In Basha's words, "Kailangan ko to, Poy. At kailangan mo rin." I thought the weeks of prolonging the inevitable would make me immune to how it would really feel once I'm already here and you're there. Unfortunately, it didn't do me any good.

God. How I wish I was still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment