Sunday, November 14, 2010

Same Ground

The first weekend of my moving on has been somewhat successful. The highlight of which was my friends deleting and removing everything related to him on my phone and in my car. Now I don't even have his number. All our photos on my phone are gone, and all our keepsakes in my car are gone.

It felt like being gutted, but I know I needed it. I had been thinking of keeping in storage everything that reminded me of him, but I couldn't muster up enough courage to do so. In a way, it was tough love; them doing for me something that I couldn't do for myself. I love my friends, really. They know what I need even if I don't say it.

Next challenge is tomorrow. Can I survive a whole day without talking to him? Lord, help me, please. And please help me shut out all our memories from my mind. :(

My love, it's been a long time since I cried and left you out of the blue
It's hard leaving you that way when I never wanted to

Self denial is a game it's strange I never would've wanted 'til there was you

'Cause I have learned that love is beyond what human can imagine,
The more it clears
The more I gotta let you go

'Cause what I don't understand

Is why I'm feeling so bad now
When I know it was my idea
I could've just denied the truth and lied
And why am I the only one standing stranded on the same ground

(Same Ground - Kitchie Nadal)

No comments:

Post a Comment