Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 6

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

I almost forgot about this. :) I'm not even sure I can reach 30.

1. I've been on TV a total of 9 times. That's whole 30 minute segments, not just flashes of me. Haha. If we include the glimpses of me, well, I'm up to 10. :)

2. All of my savings came from my game show winnings. That's because I don't know how to save with just my salary.

3. I've won a total of Php 140,000 from my game show stints. :)

4. I chose my course in college without any idea as to what it really was.

5. The only class I didn't maximize my cuts in was Philo 104 -- and that's because I had a crush on both my seatmates. :)

6. I have a planner collection. I've been using planners since first year college, and I haven't stopped since. I bring my planner everywhere. It has been to every place I've been to.

7. I know of three people named Leonila Villegas -- me, my lola, and some kid in Laguna who died. My friend saw and took a picture of the grave marker of a kid named Leonila Villegas.

8. I am afraid of boats and ships and all water vehicles. I blame the Philippine Navy/Coast Guard/whoever checks ships in the Philippines for this.

9. I spend my free time checking the rates for plane trips to wherever.

10. I've only started learning how to cook recently. In 2010, to be exact. I still don't cook regularly, but I can make food for myself if the situation calls for it.

11. I'm the most kaladkarin person I know. I rarely say No to anything.

12. Once I kidnapped a friend and brought him to Cebu. I just bought him a ticket without his knowledge, so he was sort of forced to go with me. Hahaha.

13. I have a dog named Pepito Nero, who thinks he's human.

14. I gained 40 pounds since I started working. That's in around 2 years.

15. I have a car named Krizzy (who has heard all the secrets of all my friends), a laptop named Spartaaaaah, and an Itouch named Mundae. My camera is named Kimi, and my lomo camera's name is Ivory. Suffice it to say, I name all my gadgets. :)

..okay. That's all I can do for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. i already know all of the above! hahaha - friend forced to go to cebu

    ReplyDelete