Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy New Year, Kate Monster!

It's mid-January, and as usual, I still don't write as often as I would like to. Anyway, happy new year to you, whoever is reading this! :) I hope the first nineteen days of 2013 have been as productive for you as it has been for me.

Why "productive," you ask? Well, I've recently embarked on new projects aimed for a better me! Yay! In case you think this post will have some sort of self-help tone, you're perfectly right. Haha. Kidding. Of course not. :)

First, there's this --

The "Balik Alindog Program 2013/Gamitin ang Alindog Program 2014"

Well, that's pretty self explanatory, right? 2013 will be the year of getting back my Biggest Loser body! I've been sidetracked from my health goals this 2012, I admit. This is my way of proving to myself that my joining BL wasn't entirely a waste, that whatever I learned inside, I can do outside.

2014, on the other hand, will be the year of reaping its rewards.. Meaning new clothes, among other things. *wink, wink*

And then there's the "50 Million Peso Project," wherein yes, I am aiming to have this much money when I grow older, to be able to build a house worth 40M and buy a sportscar worth around 1.5M. I'm serious, by the way. :)

Lastly, there's the "Huwag Maging Dayuhan sa Sariling Bayan Project." Inspired by my latest trip to Kuala Lumpur, I plan on being very knowledgeable about the Philippines, by exploring the country, starting with Manila. I find it so sad that Filipinos take our heritage for granted when in fact, we have a very unique history. This is something we should never forget!

So far, I've made good progress with this. More about this in a separate post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment