Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Balik Alindog, Summer Edition

Because I've been giving myself too many cheat days these past couple of weeks (actually, my whole March-April- early May was a whole cheating extravaganza!), I finally decided to get back on track with my diet and lose all the pounds I gained in those months. First step was for me to go back to working out with my Biggest Loser friends, Joy, Hazel and Raffy.

I've forgotten how fun it was to work out with them, and in a group! Not only is it more fun, but more motivational in a way, because we did it together for so long and there's a sense of comfort and familiarity in how we do the things we need to do.

But more than that, today is my first day doing the Master Cleanse. Now, if you know me, you probably know that I don't usually go for thing like these. But because I just wanted to go on a detox thing to rid myself of the remnants of my cheat months, I'm going on this liquid diet of sea salt flush and lemonade.

Master Cleanse Ingredients!
The lemonade in itself tastes kinda good. Like normal lemonade but with a kick, thanks to the Cayenne Pepper. What really, really, really is challenging is the sea salt flush. It tastes exactly like salt water, (duh.) which isn't easy to take in. Hello, gag reflex.

I don't know if its just because today was my first day, but I felt really... woozy today. Woozy in the sense that I wasn't my normal happy and energetic self. I spent most of the day sleeping, both because I wanted to conserve energy and to stop myself from eating throughout the day. Hahaha. When I worked out in the evening, I could not muster enough energy to finish everything, which I guess is understandable.

Anyway, I've got like around 4 more days to go. Wish me luck! :)

For more info regarding the Master Cleanse, this was what I read: http://themastercleanse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment