Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Leigh!

204 facebook wall posts, greeting me a happy birthday. Wow. I'm just very overwhelmed. I'm not even counting those that greeted me via text and call and Facebook message.

I'm officially 24. I'm wishing this year will be better than the last. My 23rd year was very challenging, I have to admit. But looking back, I know I'll remember it because of everything that happened.

Here's hoping my 24th year won't be as bad. May it be a year of firsts, a year of beginnings, more than of endings. I hope I gain new friends, and still get to keep all my old ones. May it be a year of changing for the better, with new habits and new hobbies.

2 comments:

  1. Dami, 204! Akin 154 lang, haha.

    Again, happy happy birthday kate monster. Hopefully, like the Avenue Q character, you'd realize that cynicism is "only for now"; that idealism ultimately pays off. :D

    (Also, first time yata wala kang blowout ha? *hint hint* hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, by now its around 215 na. :) Hahaha. How come I figured we'd be the only two people who would really count facebook greetings? Haha! :)

    No libre this year. No more money. :(

    ReplyDelete