Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Keeping Memories

Recently I just started a new project. I've been looking for something I could do to pass time; something creative, and something that I really like. One night I went into the den, and got random photo albums of our family, and scanned the photos. (And this is also so that I could put our scanner into good use, since its proving itself useless in our household. :) )

Good thing it was the oldest photo album that I got. The pictures that I was able to scan were priceless, and most of them were more than 30 years old.


Papa's enlistment. 1969, I think.

Papa and his airplane, aptly named "Bugoy."
(Sorry, I don't remember what kind of plane this was. Some F something, I guess.)


Mama inside Papa's airplane.
Judging by the fact that Mama was already present in Papa's life, this must be somewhere in the mid-70's, I think.


Its always a pleasant surprise to see old photos like these. It made me again realize that at some point, my parents were also like me, and yes, they were also young once. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, ganda ng photos! Sobrang astig!

    ps kudos for the new layout :))

    ReplyDelete