Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello, September!

September 1.

Historically, September has always been a very, very good month for me. Last year for example, I got to join a game show, won around 100k, got a promotion, got my baby boy Pepi, and had a smashing birthday celebration. All this just within the 30 days of my favorite month.

Of course, a lot of it has a lot to do with September being my birthday month; it would be much happier than any other month of the year because I would most likely be celebrating the whole time. But more than that, I have this weird feeling that maybe I'd be making a fresh start in September. I have a good feeling about this month, and as much as possible, I'd like to surround myself with good vibes.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what September 2010 has in store for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment