Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Two

Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

I haven't really put much thought in where I'd like to be in 10 years. Today's problematic enough for me to still think of the future. Haha.

But, being forced to really think about it, I think the only word I would want to describe the future would be settled. I wanna be 34, an executive, with a husband and maybe 2 kids in elementary and preschool. I wanna live in a gated community, with a yaya and a driver for my kids, much like how I was raised. I wanna be able to travel the world with my family, and get to buy whatever my family and I want.

Hmm. Seems a lot. 10 years isn't a long time for someone like me who's starting from scratch. Good luck, Leigh.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very nice dream. Parang 34 is such a big number, but 10 years seems like such a short time :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a generic dream, ano ka ba. Haha. :) Yeah, its scary, that 34 is just 10 years from now. :|

    ReplyDelete