Friday, October 29, 2010

Mabuhay, from Cebu! :)

First things first --

Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Everything in moderation. Period.

I'm not a prude, at least, I'd like to think I'm not, but I think everyone deserves their own moment of craziness. That involves drugs and alcohol. Sex too, for most people (obviously not me. Haha.) But like what I always say, everything should be done moderately. Its when people get into something so much, that they lose all sense of reason, which makes things bad.

Anyway, Mabuhay, from Cebu! :)

First night is now being spent vegetating in the hotel, watching cheesy Filipino movies. In all fairness, it has all been very therapeutic. No contact or even mention of guy-whose-name-will-never-appear-here at all. Well, how could I, the only company I have is my sister. Haha. :)

Okay fine. Cheated a bit. Got to talk to him for a bit a while ago via messenger. :|

But anyway, I promise to spend the next 3 days and 2 nights just thinking things over for myself. And I promise that this weekend will be for me to rest emotionally. Maybe I'll get to start praying again, who knows.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment